Today I present you with the cutest thing I’ve ever made…mini cheeseburger bites!
With Superbowl Sunday quickly approaching, I knew I had to do something to add to all the different appetizer recipes available out there. I had some ground beef in my fridge and decided to create these little cuties for all of you!
I also serve them up with a SUPER simple dip that is a take on Russian/1000 Island dressing.
Let’s get cooking!
Mini Cheeseburger Bites
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 slices American cheese cut into quarters
- 8 cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 4-6 lettuce pieces
- 3 medium-sized dill pickles sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll meat into small balls, about the size of a golf ball. Press to flatten. Season each patty with pinch of salt and pepper.
- Lightly grease baking pan with olive oil or spray oil. Place into oven for 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven and place mini patty's onto hot pan. (Careful not to burn yourself!)
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes until burgers are fully cooked.
- While burgers cook, assemble the dip ingredients by mixing them all into a bowl.
- When the burgers have cooked, take them out and top each with a little slice of cheese. You can take one slice of American and cut it into 4 little pieces, one for each burger.
- Place under the broiler for about 30-45 seconds, watch so they don't burn.
- Assemble each burger with a piece of lettuce, half slice of cherry tomato and a slice of pickle. Serve with sauce on the side!
There you have it! Cute, delicious and a nice little bite!
Great way to impress your friends this Superbowl Sunday…or whatever party you have next…or just because you like to eat cute, miniature versions of things.
However you do it, make it how you love it and I hope you enjoy it!
Lots of LOVE,