Let’s get cooking!
Baked Spiced Chicken
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound total)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt & pepper about 1 tsp of each
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine the spices (excluding salt & pepper) into a small dish. Pour evenly over chicken breasts and top with olive oil.
- Rub seasoning into chicken and cover both sides. If it is clumping, add a little more oil to help move it around.
- Season chicken breasts evenly with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Bake in oven for about 20-30 minutes, or until cooked through.
I usually serve this with some kind of salad, lately it’s been a cabbage mix, some roasted sweet potatoes and half of an avocado! You can top it with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar for a nice dressing, or eat it without! However you do it, make it how you love it!
Lots of LOVE,